Thursday, February 18, 2010

Preparing

I've been rather calm the past few days. At least until last night. We have a few things I'm particularly concerned about and for some reason I was freaking out.

I spent a large part of yesterday on the BK boards reading about middle Florida cases. It seems our Trustees are particularly good at their job (aggressive) and that in quite a few Tampa cases an appraiser is sent to the house.

Yikes!

I printed out form 22A, which is the Chapter 7 Means Test.

Even though I "passed" in the first section I completed the whole form. Using the IRS and Census numbers (the form links directly to the appropriate website) I entered the information as directed. We have negative amounts at the end of the month, and that's without deducting for our student loan payments.

I'm feeling a little better because of that.

3 hours until I meet with the second attorney. I've decided there's no way I'm using the first one. 20 minutes is NOT long enough to make this kind of decision AND he lied about being the only one in the area who's board certified in bankruptcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment