Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Favorite Financial Blog

It might seem weird for me to offer my favorite blogs on the topics of saving money and being frugal. I'm filing bankruptcy, right? So what would I know?

I have to say that over the last two years we've become significantly more responsible with our money. We're paying for things that we charged long ago as well as for a drop in our income after I had my child. I feel like I have a pretty good handle on our day-to-day and future funds.

The Simple Dollar is my hands-down favorite blog. It's the only one I subscribe to via email and read every day. All the others I check in with on occasion.

No Credit Needed is another blog I enjoy quite a bit.

Five Cent Nickel

There are a few others; I'll dig them up when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment