Friday, February 26, 2010

First Look at Paperwork

On this website I found a list of free documents for my district that are needed to file for bankruptcy.

I printed out the free bankruptcy forms, looked them over, and went back and filled in as much as I can with what I have in front of me (and while watching my toddler).

First thoughts: Damn, I just killed a lot of trees. They don't provide enough room for some things. The instructions provided on the forms aren't very clear, and I'm glad I have an attorney on my side as well as internet for reference.

Second thoughts: Is there less oxygen in here? Gasp...

Third thoughts (after resuscitation): I pity the people who have to look at legal forms day in and day out. Especially with all the mistakes people must make. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment