Monday, February 15, 2010

BK Forums

I am not alone.

http://www.bkforum.com/

There are many others out there who are going through the same thing, have the same questions, and others who have already gone though it and have unique insights.

Like, for example, today. I was commenting on a post about when to stop paying your credit card bills. If you know you're going to file, it's money down the drain.

My concern is over the phone calls and letters... yikes! I'm nervous.

One very helpful user posted a response: "If you're filing, STOP PAYING. Don't waste your money. If you feel the urge, ask yourself...would I be willing to pay $600/month to avoid mail (that I don't have to read) and phone calls (that I don't have to answer)?" (HakunaMatata)

Duh. Freaking duh. It hit me. What a brilliant response. That's absolutely true, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment