Monday, April 21, 2008

What we stockpiled this week

I don't have a chance to build up my stockpile every week. However, this weekend we did pretty good:
  • I bought eight deodorants at WinnDixie. They were 2/$4 if you had a preferred customer card. Then I used eight $1.00 coupons. Each deodorant cost $1.00 each. Since we use a very particular type of deodorant (Dove Sensitive Skin) it helps to stock up when I can get it on sale. Last year in August I got the same deal at Publix and bought as many as I had coupons for.
  • We bought four cases of Dasani water at Walgreens for $3.99 each and got a raincheck for four more cases.
  • I bought enough ketchup for the next three months as Hunts was B1G1F.
  • We used a combination of Extra Care Bucks from CVS and formula checks to get Enfamil for $15.39/24 oz can. This will last us one week and the usual rate is $25.39 a can.


No comments:

Post a Comment