I was thinking of a few things I would have done differently if I could go back in time.
- I would have filed way, way sooner. I can't believe how long it took me to come around to the idea of bankruptcy and accept it as a very valid and reasonable path.
- I would have been less hung up on how quickly I could file. The stalls in my attorney's office were stressful for me because I had expectations that weren't very reasonable.
- I would have brought more quarters to Tampa!
Other than that, there's very little I would have changed.
- I'm happy with my attorney.
- I'm happy I brought my daughter.
- I'm VERY happy that I gave myself an extra hour to get there, get parked, and get to the building. I needed it!